вторник, 7 апреля 2020 г.

Graphic 45 2020 Brand Ambassador Audition




Hello dear crafty friends !!!

I`m Irina . I live in sunny  Republic of Moldova ,mother of two children. I have 19 year old son and 7 year old daughter. 





 I love classic scrapbooking albums and mini albums with photos.  Graphic45 materials help me make story albums.  Almost all my crafts are created with Graphic45 products ! I remember my fist  Graphi45 Paper Pad - it was pure love at fist sight !
I'm a true fan of this paper.
 I'm  so exited , I created this work  and following tutorial. This bag case is made for the round album , where I'm going to keep some precious photos  of my  daughter . It is made with love and lovely Graphic45 collection " Bloom" !


Mini album in a bag case " Bloom"


Tutorial album 


Video tour 










It is a pure pleasure to create with your products.
Thank you very much for such chance to believe in miracle !!!
Thank you!!!
Good luck to all !!!

1 комментарий: